The 8 Things No One Tells You About Doing Yoga
The essential lessons every yogi should learn.
1. It?s called a ?practice? for a reason.
2. It?s not just about stretching and being flexible.
3. Using a block, strap or other prop doesn?t make you a D-list yogi.
4. You can take breaks whenever you need to or want to.
5. Doing a handstand as an adult is not, in fact, impossible or just for yogis on Instagram…(.although I prefer elbow stands so it does not hurt your neck)
6. The benefits extend beyond the mat.
7. It?s NOT easy.
8. You just might fall in love with it.
To read the full article visit?http://a.msn.com/r/2/BBkRmqx?a=5&m=en-ca