3 X 7 Hospital Yoga Poses
Hospitals can be stressful place, especially since most of us only go there when a loved one is not well.
While you are there supporting a loved one in the hospital, try doing some yoga to help?pass the time and great rid of some stress.
1. Breathing Deeply. Sitting up tall. Inhale and fill your lungs completely front he belly button area up to the collar bone. Exhale through the nose completely emptying out all the oxygen and any negative stuff too Repeat 3 times.
2. Shoulder shrugs. Inhale bring the shoulder up beyond the years and and big sigh dropping the shoulders down?Repeat 3 times. X 3
3. Shoulder rolls. In hale bring the shoulders up and exhale as you drop the shoulders back and down?Repeat 3 times.
4. Neck Stretches. As you exhale drop the right ear to your right shoulder, hold ear toward right shoulder for 3 complete yoga breathes.
Bring the chin to the chest, exhale letting go and hold chin to chest for 3 complete yoga breathes.
Bring the left ear to your left shoulder, hold ear toward left shoulder for 3 complete yoga breathes.
Repeat 3 times.
5. Seat cat and dog. While seated at the front edge of a chair, exhale and drop chin to chest, and push your spine toward the back of the chair. Inhale sitting up tall allowing head to lift up to the sky.?Repeat 3 times.
6. Crescent moon. Either standing or sitting. In hale sweep the arms up making a rainbow over your head. Interlace the fingers together. reach up really high. As you exhale, come into crescent moon (keeping spine long, drop to the left). Repeat 3 times.
7. Seated spinal twist. While sitting in a chair with a long spine. Inhale sweep arms up. Look over your left shoulder, place your right hand to your left knee and reach to the back of the chair with your left hand. Hold for 3 complete yoga breathes.
Inhale come back to centre.
Repeat on other side.
Inhale sweep arms up. Look over your right shoulder, place your left hand to your right knee and reach to the back of the chair with your right hand. Hold for 3 complete yoga breathes.
Repeat 3 times.
Let me know if this hospital yoga series helps.
If you would like more yoga poses for the hospital, please email@example.com or call 226-476-1303